Please help us build our advocacy base. Your membership dues help support trail building, maintenance, future projects, and outreach.
Where does the money go? TAMBA is 100% volunteer run and no one is paid a cent, but we do need money to keep the gears running. Here’s why.
1. Trail building activities. When local sponsors can’t donate food, we support every trail day with free lunch, snacks and a post work BBQ complete with beer for each volunteer. We also have TAMBA schwag for give away, this ensures happy workers and better trails!
2. Tools. We have been buying trail building tools to have enough for fully supported work days on both the North Shore and South Shore.
3. Training. We pay for TAMBA volunteers to go through formal crew leader training programs and first aid / cpr classes.
4. Insurance. Unfortunately we live in a litigious society and the activities we are doing certainly require a proper insurance policy.
5. Admin costs, including website hosting and domain name. Printing and minor supplies. PO Box rental fees.
6. Project costs. We have our own projects which need funding to make happen (see the projects page) and also financially support other local projects (such as the Truckee Pump Track).
2014 Membership Dues
Renew now and your membership is good through the end of year and for the end of 2014. Our 2014 Membership dues are $20 Individual/$30 Family/$50 Business. We are a nonprofit and all dues are tax deductible.
Become a member today by donating through Paypal. Please indicate if you are a new or renewing member. You may also download our membership for here and mail a check to TAMBA / PO Box 13712 / South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151